Wall

Leave a comment with us!

Check out what some other fans and friends are saying… and don’t forget to let us know what Country you are in!

• From Matthew on Wall

Greets! I born in ’85, i was diagnosed with paranoid schiofrenia in 2004, just the age as Graham. I always loved his tunes, they are so unique and represents my inner battle also. I think i was similar to him, in thinking, “It’s like, 200 hundred channels of Television all on at once and you can’t turn them off, nothing but unwanted noise and thoughts.”, i feel the same but my metaphore is “200 Candles, and u whistle one and two other candle start to fire”. Its bad that i couldn’t have one conversation with him, but since my diagnoses, i’m listening to his music and will always will love his musician style and sounds he used.

Matthew, from hungary.

2017/05/02 at 2:29 pm
  • From matthew greenhalgh on Contact

Still listening in 2017.

2017/04/02 at 8:23 am
  • From Stefan Genov on Music

Hi,

it used to be possible to buy Graham’s music on the old site, but I can’t see any link on this one. Is it still possible to buy it? I love Graham’s music ever since a found it about 2 years ago, looking around forums thread about “the best dnb artist”. A lot of people wrote that Desimal had the most unique sound, and it took me a while to be able to fully understand and feel it, but they were right. He really had one of the most unique sounds this music has ever had. No-one did wrote dnb like him, no-one else has sounded even remotely like him ever since. And that’s they it should be. Anyways, I’d love to buy all the albums he wrote, so please, if you see this get back to me. Thank you.

2016/10/31 at 11:37 pm
  • From Alexandr on Wall

The story of young genius. His music and biography continues to walk on Earth impressing & modifying minds of many, and Im not an exception.
    Rest in peace, Graham.

Russian from cold far Siberia.

2016/09/27 at 4:26 pm
  • From Alchy on Music

Will you please upload his music somewhere? It would be cool to have some links here. Thanks

2016/09/05 at 12:27 pm
  • From Sam on Wall

RIP to one of the greats, forever an inspiration to me.

2014/12/23 at 10:03 pm
  • From Alex on Wall

Im so sad. Hope he have a better life now. Rest in peace Desimal!

Latvia

2014/12/18 at 10:36 am
  • From Russia on Wall

Happy birthday, March…

2014/11/18 at 10:08 am
  • From Padla on Wall

жаль что все так закончилось. Спасибо за after life

Russia

2014/10/10 at 1:45 pm
  • From Jokeri90 on Wall

Desimal blew my mind & soul, rest in peace.

2014/10/06 at 1:26 pm
  • From Jokeri90 on Wall

Desimal belongs to one of my favorite artists. He has his own style. REST IN PEACE !!!

2014/10/06 at 1:20 pm
  • From Viktor on Wall

Your soul lives in your music. You have completed your musical mission and I thank you for that. Rest in peace Graham William March!

Estonia

2014/05/25 at 11:30 am
  • From StormChild on Wall

Almost 8 years have passed, and Graham is still living in our hearts.

Rest In Peace, Prophet of DnB!

You will never be forgotten!

2014/03/30 at 2:07 pm
  • From asymetriker on Wall

wherever you are, thanks for your music.

2014/02/18 at 1:50 am
  • From Донецк on Wall

Ukraine and Russia are remembers about Desimal!
    Your tracks are deeply entrenched in my heart,Graham!
    Thank you for your site!

(sorry for my english)

2014/01/09 at 2:33 pm
  • From centuri on Wall

Desimal, your music was beatiful. Condolences to Seth and entire family. When I will get some money I’m gonna support you and website.

Poland

2014/01/02 at 5:56 pm
  • From Viktor on Wall

im not into dnb and i don’t know that much about Graham. But i like some of his tracks, especially hyperboria which is a masterpiece.
    I hope he is at peace :)

I am from Sweden by the way.

2013/12/14 at 12:20 pm
  • From on Wall

R.I.P.
    I listen to his music every day. And they will never forget

2013/12/05 at 10:48 am
  • From saintek on Wall

Desimal is master of drum and bass. He is big inspiration, he forged his weakness into music and made something really special.

RIP Graham

2013/11/17 at 8:15 am
  • From Ciaran on Wall

Over 7 years after his death, I just recently discovered Graham’s music and I am absolutely amazed. It’s astonishing just how far ahead of his time he was as far as his music goes. His songs from the 2000’s destroy anything that has been made since then, and the genre has had 7 years to age! I can’t imagine what Neurofunk (or all of DnB in general) would be like if he were still around today. He would have changed the genre so much, even more than he already has. It’s a terrible shame what happened, but the world was truly blessed to have him.

RIP, Desimal. You will be missed.
    Oct/30/2013

2013/10/29 at 9:33 pm
  • From T-56 on Wall

Celebrated still, long after your life came to a close.

2013/09/17 at 2:51 pm
  • From Juliette on Wall

Still think of you, still miss you, MSD. Your music never stops amazing me. I remember having to pull you off the dance floor during your own set because your track was about to end and you were so into the music you forgot that you were the DJ!

Trying to do what I can to end the stigma against mental illness. Asking for and receiving help is so important. *hugs*

2013/09/16 at 8:29 pm
  • From stibb on Wall

you will never be forgotten. your soul, even if trapped in darkness during life, is one of the finest i’ve ever experienced in music for music is the language of the soul. may your afterlife be in shining light.

2013/06/15 at 11:03 am
  • From Gyutacs on Wall

For me he was and always will be one of the best electronic composers. I think thare are very few who truly composed electronic music and he was one of them. His music always has a great moving effect on me, and it’s truly unique.
    He will be always listened to.

R.I.P. – Nyugodj békében

2013/05/30 at 9:37 am

89 Responses to Wall

1. Richard says:

I never made any attempt to contact anyone when I heard. I was afraid. Afraid of believing what had come to be. I regret not getting to know him better, for his uninhibited musical expression was something I would have loved to been a part of. I cannot forget the times I did spend with him, and I can’t forgive myself for not spending more time with him.

I myself am now a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

I love you G.March, and will always miss you.

Richard ~ Canada

2. DJ Xig says:

Thank you very much for putting up an excellent web site! It means so much to see such a great tribute to Graham. Much peace —

DJ Xig ~ UK

3. Ludovica says:

I think Desimal was an expecially person..you can understand this just listening his music..nearly i cry when i listen AFTER LIFE..HE HAS BEEN INCREDIBLE!!!!!!i’ll remember forever the emotions that he succeed togive me!
    (excuse me for the english grammar)
    Forever with his Ludovica

Italy

4. Páll says:

Hy! Very big respect from Budapest! REST IN PEACE Desimal!!!!!!

Hungary

5. Stash says:

Hello! I wish to condole. That does not kill us – does us more strongly! My respect to you for a site and the detailed information. Desimal in our memory, as talented and very unusual musician. Stash, Russia, Moscow
    Russia

6. Mat says:

I am devastated by the lost of your dear friend Graham…. may he rests in peace.
    I love his music, and i feel like i have lost a friend, even if time goes by…..Hope he found the peace, and that he is happy wherever he may be.

7. Daniel says:

Hi there,
    I feel sorry with you and the family. I just got acquainted to the work of Desimal a couple of weeks ago. So I don’t know him personal but I admire his work which possible won’t heal your wounds.

England

8. Chris says:

I didn’t know graham personally, its a great loss to the music industry he will be missed, i send my regards to the family.

Wales

9. Göran says:

I’m a great fan of Grahams Music, owning several of his DnB releases when they were just in promotion (white label) form.
    I too am a sufferer of auditory hallucinosis, to me it was a shock that he made this decision but I can also heavily identify with it.
    At times it can be torture, or like now it can be dead silent.

Sweden

10. Rutger says:

I just read the news that Graham(desimal)has past away. I am still in shock. I now his music already since it early releases on mp3.com. Always have thought his music was unique in its kind and genious. I just want to express to you that my thought are with you (family, friends and son) and I whish you lots of peace and love in your lifes.

Germany

11. Damian says:

didn’t know Graham, I’d only seen him post on a forum, but I love his music and it was a shock to learn of his passing. Drum’n’bass music lost a lot of pure talent that day. Belated condolences to you guys.

12. unkown says:

Your music is awesome Graham.
    Respect.
    R.I.P

13. Tamps says:

Hey There! usualy dont listen That kindow Drum n Bass but that is somethink els I just love thows songs !!! :))))

Estonia

14. Dan says:

hi,

I’ve just today been linked to this site by a friend of mine after pestering him for his vinyl copy of Afterlife for about 4 years. This track really resonates with me and I absolutely love it so thankyou.

I also work with people every day with people who have a diagnosis of Schziophrenia and this site has given me a glimpse of the human side of them that I don’t get in my working life. Its had quite an effect on me so please continue to do what you do.

Your Son/Brother/Friend was a very talented man

England

15. Anton says:

We will never forget him.
    His music is his afterlife.
    He was a perfectly talented person.
    But the greater talent,the bigger price will be paid for it.
    I hope, one day we can see him smiling, looking at us from the brake in the clouds.

Russia

16. Martin says:

Hi all,
    I found this website via the Knowledge website. I just wanted to say that as Desimal, Grahams music is so inspiring. I am a huge fan of the labels he has released on, and the tracks he produced couldn’t help but grab my attention; they are just brimming with emotion and confident narrative. I believe that music made with such heart offers a unique insight to that persons soul…outstanding tracks from an outstanding individual, and as long as we have his music, in my humble opinion, that person is never truly gone.

U.K

17. Komar-kun says:

Hello, anyone who read me.
    I want to express my feelings about the genios named Graham. Few days ago I founded his track “After Life” and pieces from Graham’s biography. And I was shocked, really. Such genious man with such terrible problems. But who knows, maybe this problems are reason to Graham’s sucesses. But anyway, I am just crambling before things, which Gramam ment to live through. And he is a true genios.
    Only thing I hope is Graham in peace now. I think he always want it. And he finally reach it.

Russia

18. Costianu says:

I just love the music… probably the best and most captivating artist that I’ve come across. I listened to Grahams music for over a year, I’ve spread it around my friends did my best in appreciating his work. I am very sad to know this genius in not among us anymore but I must add that he is surely alive in my thoughts.

Romania

19. Nick says:

I’ve been a fan of dnb for several years now – I’m just listening to one of the tracks that you have up here. It’s fantastic – just thought I’d drop you a line to say so.

UK

20. Wyseur says:

Great job on the site. Keep him in remembrance. My sincere condolences…

Keep this project going!

Belgium

21. Skyer says:

I’m really glad that i had opportunity to listen music composed by Graham. It’s something totally different, new path in electronic music. So many mixed elements that fix to each other, truly amazing.
    I’d like to thanks for allowing other people free downloading Grahams stuff. Good to know that there are artists who respects thier fans and don’t compose just for money. I’m really grateful.

Poland

22. Alex says:

a wonderful website that you`ve created here. Thank you for sharing grahams work with us.
    wish you well

Austria

23. Tacoruen says:

Good day! I am from Russia. So I beg you to forgive me for the correctness of this message.
    I am very grateful to Graham, because he encouraged me to create my own music. Music without frames! Arrangement of “Afterlife” – to life with me.
    Thank you for your site. I learned many new things!

Russia

24. Steve says:

Wow! Some serious drum and bass on here. It’s really good of you to be doing this. Keep it up, hope all is well!

England