Wall

Leave a comment with us!

Check out what some other fans and friends are saying… and don’t forget to let us know what Country you are in!

• From Jonny on Wall

It was saddening to learn that this absolutely mindblowing artist I had only just discovered months ago won’t be making music or having fruitful internet forum conversations anymore. How much more painful must it have been to lose this, judging from his music, very sensitive and empathetic guy as a friend.
    May you be at peace, Graham.

Jonny/Germany

2011/08/08 at 11:12 pm
  • From DJ Max-Strike on Wall

IN MY MIND ARCANA-YOU ALIVE MAN!!!RUSSIA LOVE YOU!!!

2011/08/08 at 10:09 pm
  • From unfa on Wall

Hi!

I hope they have good D’n’B parties there in Heaven. I hope to get to know you there some day, Graham. You don’t know me, and I only know you by your music, which i found very touching and unique.

Peace be with you, Graham.

– unfa from Poland.

2011/08/05 at 10:17 am
  • From Basil on Wall

Rest in Peace, friend
    I am so sorry that you aren’t alive anymore, but you remain between us with your music

Romania

2011/07/18 at 3:58 am
  • From Denise on Wall

such a big lose, still after 1year I dont wanna belive it. he was such a MAGNIFICENT MUSIC PIONEER , My thoughts go out to his friends and family rest in peace

his music will alwayz be deep seated in my heart

WE MISS U GRAHAM

England

2011/07/18 at 3:57 am
  • From Dmitriy on Wall

Awesome music. Beautiful art. Thanks for ur site guys.
    Rest in peace Desimal

Russia

2011/07/18 at 3:54 am
  • From Markus on Wall

Hi dear relatives of Desimal,
    i just want to express my deepest appreciation for the one like Desimal, whom i believe to be still alive,as his lively music can witness…his legacy, which i consider to be so ahead of his time, will surely inspire so many artists as myself, so i gotta thank him for being there, and for all of you for perpetuating his persona….

Angola

2011/07/18 at 3:52 am
  • From Alex on Wall

a wonderful website that you`ve created here. Thank you for sharing grahams work with us.
    wish you well,

Austria

2011/07/18 at 3:50 am
  • From Nick on Wall

I’ve been a fan of dnb for several years now – I’m just listening to one of the tracks that you have up here. It’s fantastic – just thought I’d drop you a line to say so.

UK

2011/07/18 at 3:48 am
  • From Csaba on Wall

Respect to Graham! He must have been a very good person! His music is fantastic!! Rest in Peace!

Hungary

2011/07/18 at 3:46 am
  • From Cruelbuzz on Wall

Desimal there were the most talented producer in the world we it not when shall not forget and always we honour!!!

2011/07/18 at 3:43 am
  • From LadyChaos on Wall

I just wanted to say that Desimal’s music was touching and absolutely beautiful. I am a producer myself, and I enjoyed learning something new from hearing his music. He will be surely missed. Even two years since his passing, he is still remembered. Just wanted to share my thoughts. God Bless.

2011/07/18 at 3:40 am
  • From Christian on Wall

Dear Family March,

I have now heared by the great loss by Graham and I was very shocked. I have lost my brother he was also ill from this disease and is died in year 2002 with 27 years. It is a hard and difficult path to understand this.

When I have heard the song “AfterLife” I was impressed by the power and strength in this song. It describes the situation of the disease and it has really helped me to understand the despair. Graham was like my brother a special person and I hope that both have found peace and quiet. The disease is a major burden.
    I want to commend my sympathy to your family. Graham remains through his music and art in our hearts and we will never forget him.

2011/07/18 at 3:39 am
  • From Mike on Wall

Hello,

Just wanted to drop by and simply share that I thought Graham made some absolutely astonishing music.

I know a lot of people outside of the small drum ‘n bass subculture might have a bit of trouble understanding the depth and complexity and brilliantly creative outlook that existed in his tracks, but they are there fully. There were no words, but Graham fully expressed many emotions and moods through his music. I wish nothing but full sympathy to the March family. I know this has probably been stated many times before, but if there is any good to come out of Graham’s passing, it is that his music has been exposed to a huge amount of people, and many people like myself instantly responded to it and was surprised I had not heard it earlier. In the days after his passing, while I, and many others in the drum ‘n bass community delved into his catalog of music, I was amazed to hear such an odd sense of intimacy to the tracks, I know it sounds odd but sometimes that frantic and spastic beats and synth progressions can reveal a bit about the person engineering them. Graham definitely had a large amount of talent in this field, which was definitely evident in the outpouring of support and respect people showed when news of his passing hit.

In the world of drum ‘n bass where many tracks become dated and/or forgotten quite quickly, so many of Graham’s tracks sound as vibrant and incredible as they did years ago.

I hope if anything, people close to Graham will know that his music was inspiring and impressive to a very large community of people. From the casual listeners such as myself, to those also creating the music (many of whom Graham helped out personally online, etc).

Canada

2011/07/18 at 3:32 am
  • From Sisko on Wall

nice website!
    graham had a unique sound.
    his tracks are amazing and truly deep.
    with love from italy

2011/07/18 at 3:29 am
  • From Jonathon on Wall

just wanted to tell you guys that Graham’s music is incredible. The feelings I get from his music are tremendous at times, and at other times intriguing. Ironically the song that led me to find out about him was called Afterlife. I wish you guys the best.

USA

2011/07/18 at 3:28 am
  • From Steve on Wall

Wow! Some serious drum and bass on here. It’s really good of you to be doing this. Keep it up, hope all is well!

England

2011/07/18 at 3:22 am
  • From Tacoruen on Wall

Good day! I am from Russia. So I beg you to forgive me for the correctness of this message.
    I am very grateful to Graham, because he encouraged me to create my own music. Music without frames! Arrangement of “Afterlife” – to life with me.
    Thank you for your site. I learned many new things!

Russia

2011/07/15 at 3:25 am
  • From Alex on Wall

wish you well

Austria

2011/07/15 at 3:23 am
  • From Skyer on Wall

I’m really glad that i had opportunity to listen music composed by Graham. It’s something totally different, new path in electronic music. So many mixed elements that fix to each other, truly amazing.
    I’d like to thanks for allowing other people free downloading Grahams stuff. Good to know that there are artists who respects thier fans and don’t compose just for money. I’m really grateful.

Poland

2011/07/15 at 3:22 am
  • From Wyseur on Wall

Great job on the site. Keep him in remembrance. My sincere condolences…

Keep this project going!

Belgium

2011/07/15 at 3:21 am
  • From Nick on Wall

UK

2011/07/15 at 3:21 am
  • From Costianu on Wall

I just love the music… probably the best and most captivating artist that I’ve come across. I listened to Grahams music for over a year, I’ve spread it around my friends did my best in appreciating his work. I am very sad to know this genius in not among us anymore but I must add that he is surely alive in my thoughts.

Romania

2011/07/15 at 3:20 am
  • From Komar-kun on Wall

Hello, anyone who read me.
    I want to express my feelings about the genios named Graham. Few days ago I founded his track “After Life” and pieces from Graham’s biography. And I was shocked, really. Such genious man with such terrible problems. But who knows, maybe this problems are reason to Graham’s sucesses. But anyway, I am just crambling before things, which Gramam ment to live through. And he is a true genios.
    Only thing I hope is Graham in peace now. I think he always want it. And he finally reach it.

Russia

2011/07/15 at 3:19 am

88 Responses to Wall

1. Maxvader says:

Great Man, Great Music, Great Impression!

Rest in Peace!

You left a great Impression to us!

2. pietek says:

Love to you <3 rest in peace.
    so much pain in afterlife song
    it really change my life
    sadly i've discoverd you like year after you died:(
    always in my <3

3. Pete says:

I just discovered Graham’s music through a good friend in Denmark, and I feel compelled to comment here. I absolutely am angry that I never heard Graham’s music before he died. Having struggled with mental illness myself, his music speaks to me in a way that I haven’t heard before. It is completely true! Thank you, Graham, for all you left behind! It is truly beautiful!

4. Raphael says:

It is amazing that someone so young could have achieved so much greatness. As an illustrator I don’t know much about music, but when I hear something that’s amazing, it hits me. This was exactly how Graham’s music impressed me – so hard one intuitively knows that his music is such an immense contribution to drum and bass. But as a human being, even though I’ve not known him, significantly saddens me about how he passed. Sometimes I just can’t believe it. RIP

5. bnn1 says:

Well.. for me, Graham is not dead. I can feel him throughout his music, i feel his presence. I get goosebumps everytime i hear a track he created.

6. StormChild says:

Still missing you, Graham – you were an outstanding talent. It’s easier to be a completely everyday person without the screams, voices, whispers in your head, but the tracks you had created, arranged show us how deep could be the mind.

Rest In Peace, Desimal – I hope your son has only inherited your talent, and I wish him all the best!

With the greatest admiration,
    StormChild / Hungary

7. graham lives, and will live forever..
    he infected our mind,
    agitated our heart,
    kidnapped our soul..

One Love

MADRID – SPAIN

8. duduvaka says:

thank you so much for your awesome, unique music. it inspirates me all the time.
    rest in piece

9. Robert says:

I am an ameature producer with no clinical diagnosis of any kind of mental disease. Graham along with a bunch of other artists are a big inspiration on the music that I make. When I want to make something outlandish and out of this world, I listen to Desimal and others. It gives me some kind of inspiration that I couldn’t quite get out of my head in terms that I, myself, could understand. It helps me channel the sound I want to make that’s stuck in my head. Like he mentioned, “It’s like having 200 different TV channels on and you can’t turn them off.” It’s like that for me as well. My mind is cluttered with so many thoughts at once.

All in all, I am grateful that this tribute site was made in his honor. He sounds like a wonderful and interesting person.

10. Cristoforoo says:

Hey, it’s 6 yrs today… You still the best!
    RIP Graham!

11. Noah Oldman says:

Big up Dillinja, this producer has for many years been at the forefront of drum and bass and it looks like he will stay there for time.

12. KoenD says:

Still enjoying his music a lot. I haven’t dj’ed for a long while and sold most of my vinyl except his creations. Somehow his music and personal inner battle seems very familiar.

Netherlands

13. Vyhulko says:

Graham was the best electronic music artist I know of,I`m not trying to bash any other DnB artists,but his work is really unappreciated,he should have a larger audience than many of the major DnB producers…the fact that it ended for him so soon is really depressing for me…

RIP from Slovakia

14. Falcone says:

Graham’s creation, I found only recently. And I was absolutely thrilled sounds. Much saddened me when I learned that it is no longer among us.
    (excuse me for my bad english)

R.I.P from Czech Republic

15. Rudoy says:

To say a compliment to Desimal – you are, truly, a simphony creator. You were in right place at right time with temperance mind. First i`d hear your art at 2007, and that was cool in Yekaterinburg (!) Ural (!) Russia. But later my friend Kostya says that you caught a bullet. Well now i see you had another way to go out. Now i listen Kirkorov and Stas Mikhailov, sometimes Digweed.

16. Seth says:

hi, i am his son. i love his song “the world will be yours”

i am the boy in the yellow jacket in the photo.

he was an awesome dad. i miss him.

bye

17. Scott Bowen says:

Hi Seth! I am truly sorry for your loss..
    Was combing the internet looking for Phreshly Spun songs, never would I have imagined it would lead me here..

Wish I had more time to get to know Graham as I had only ever talked to him over the phone many years ago..

Nice site! And thanks for putting up his music & art.
    Regards
    Kamloops, B.C.

18. DjnRk says:

I love Afterlife song I spend hours listening to it on repeat mode.
    (sorry for my english)

RIP from Spain

Please never close this website.

19. Виктор says:

Condolences to the family and friends Graham.
    I just recently got acquainted with his creations.
    Recently, very often listen to his recordings.
    I apologize in advance for the English.
    I will continue to admire his creations.
    Will greatly miss him …
    Russia will always remember him.

20. Seth says:

R.I.P. Desimal/Dad

i will miss you

i will never forget you dad.

Long Live Desimal!

your loving son, Seth

21. Gyutacs says:

For me he was and always will be one of the best electronic composers. I think thare are very few who truly composed electronic music and he was one of them. His music always has a great moving effect on me, and it’s truly unique.
    He will be always listened to.

R.I.P. – Nyugodj békében

22. stibb says:

you will never be forgotten. your soul, even if trapped in darkness during life, is one of the finest i’ve ever experienced in music for music is the language of the soul. may your afterlife be in shining light.

23. Juliette says:

Still think of you, still miss you, MSD. Your music never stops amazing me. I remember having to pull you off the dance floor during your own set because your track was about to end and you were so into the music you forgot that you were the DJ!

Trying to do what I can to end the stigma against mental illness. Asking for and receiving help is so important. *hugs*

24. T-56 says:

Celebrated still, long after your life came to a close.