Wall

Leave a comment with us!

Check out what some other fans and friends are saying… and don’t forget to let us know what Country you are in!

• From Csaba on Wall

Respect to Graham! He must have been a very good person! His music is fantastic!! Rest in Peace!

Hungary

2011/07/18 at 3:46 am
  • From Cruelbuzz on Wall

Desimal there were the most talented producer in the world we it not when shall not forget and always we honour!!!

2011/07/18 at 3:43 am
  • From LadyChaos on Wall

I just wanted to say that Desimal’s music was touching and absolutely beautiful. I am a producer myself, and I enjoyed learning something new from hearing his music. He will be surely missed. Even two years since his passing, he is still remembered. Just wanted to share my thoughts. God Bless.

2011/07/18 at 3:40 am
  • From Christian on Wall

Dear Family March,

I have now heared by the great loss by Graham and I was very shocked. I have lost my brother he was also ill from this disease and is died in year 2002 with 27 years. It is a hard and difficult path to understand this.

When I have heard the song “AfterLife” I was impressed by the power and strength in this song. It describes the situation of the disease and it has really helped me to understand the despair. Graham was like my brother a special person and I hope that both have found peace and quiet. The disease is a major burden.
    I want to commend my sympathy to your family. Graham remains through his music and art in our hearts and we will never forget him.

2011/07/18 at 3:39 am
  • From Mike on Wall

Hello,

Just wanted to drop by and simply share that I thought Graham made some absolutely astonishing music.

I know a lot of people outside of the small drum ‘n bass subculture might have a bit of trouble understanding the depth and complexity and brilliantly creative outlook that existed in his tracks, but they are there fully. There were no words, but Graham fully expressed many emotions and moods through his music. I wish nothing but full sympathy to the March family. I know this has probably been stated many times before, but if there is any good to come out of Graham’s passing, it is that his music has been exposed to a huge amount of people, and many people like myself instantly responded to it and was surprised I had not heard it earlier. In the days after his passing, while I, and many others in the drum ‘n bass community delved into his catalog of music, I was amazed to hear such an odd sense of intimacy to the tracks, I know it sounds odd but sometimes that frantic and spastic beats and synth progressions can reveal a bit about the person engineering them. Graham definitely had a large amount of talent in this field, which was definitely evident in the outpouring of support and respect people showed when news of his passing hit.

In the world of drum ‘n bass where many tracks become dated and/or forgotten quite quickly, so many of Graham’s tracks sound as vibrant and incredible as they did years ago.

I hope if anything, people close to Graham will know that his music was inspiring and impressive to a very large community of people. From the casual listeners such as myself, to those also creating the music (many of whom Graham helped out personally online, etc).

Canada

2011/07/18 at 3:32 am
  • From Sisko on Wall

nice website!
    graham had a unique sound.
    his tracks are amazing and truly deep.
    with love from italy

2011/07/18 at 3:29 am
  • From Jonathon on Wall

just wanted to tell you guys that Graham’s music is incredible. The feelings I get from his music are tremendous at times, and at other times intriguing. Ironically the song that led me to find out about him was called Afterlife. I wish you guys the best.

USA

2011/07/18 at 3:28 am
  • From Steve on Wall

Wow! Some serious drum and bass on here. It’s really good of you to be doing this. Keep it up, hope all is well!

England

2011/07/18 at 3:22 am
  • From Tacoruen on Wall

Good day! I am from Russia. So I beg you to forgive me for the correctness of this message.
    I am very grateful to Graham, because he encouraged me to create my own music. Music without frames! Arrangement of “Afterlife” – to life with me.
    Thank you for your site. I learned many new things!

Russia

2011/07/15 at 3:25 am
  • From Alex on Wall

a wonderful website that you`ve created here. Thank you for sharing grahams work with us.
    wish you well

Austria

2011/07/15 at 3:23 am
  • From Skyer on Wall

I’m really glad that i had opportunity to listen music composed by Graham. It’s something totally different, new path in electronic music. So many mixed elements that fix to each other, truly amazing.
    I’d like to thanks for allowing other people free downloading Grahams stuff. Good to know that there are artists who respects thier fans and don’t compose just for money. I’m really grateful.

Poland

2011/07/15 at 3:22 am
  • From Wyseur on Wall

Great job on the site. Keep him in remembrance. My sincere condolences…

Keep this project going!

Belgium

2011/07/15 at 3:21 am
  • From Nick on Wall

I’ve been a fan of dnb for several years now – I’m just listening to one of the tracks that you have up here. It’s fantastic – just thought I’d drop you a line to say so.

UK

2011/07/15 at 3:21 am
  • From Costianu on Wall

I just love the music… probably the best and most captivating artist that I’ve come across. I listened to Grahams music for over a year, I’ve spread it around my friends did my best in appreciating his work. I am very sad to know this genius in not among us anymore but I must add that he is surely alive in my thoughts.

Romania

2011/07/15 at 3:20 am
  • From Komar-kun on Wall

Hello, anyone who read me.
    I want to express my feelings about the genios named Graham. Few days ago I founded his track “After Life” and pieces from Graham’s biography. And I was shocked, really. Such genious man with such terrible problems. But who knows, maybe this problems are reason to Graham’s sucesses. But anyway, I am just crambling before things, which Gramam ment to live through. And he is a true genios.
    Only thing I hope is Graham in peace now. I think he always want it. And he finally reach it.

Russia

2011/07/15 at 3:19 am
  • From Martin on Wall

Hi all,
    I found this website via the Knowledge website. I just wanted to say that as Desimal, Grahams music is so inspiring. I am a huge fan of the labels he has released on, and the tracks he produced couldn’t help but grab my attention; they are just brimming with emotion and confident narrative. I believe that music made with such heart offers a unique insight to that persons soul…outstanding tracks from an outstanding individual, and as long as we have his music, in my humble opinion, that person is never truly gone.

U.K

2011/07/15 at 3:18 am
  • From Anton on Wall

We will never forget him.
    His music is his afterlife.
    He was a perfectly talented person.
    But the greater talent,the bigger price will be paid for it.
    I hope, one day we can see him smiling, looking at us from the brake in the clouds.

Russia

2011/07/15 at 3:17 am
  • From Dan on Wall

hi,

I’ve just today been linked to this site by a friend of mine after pestering him for his vinyl copy of Afterlife for about 4 years. This track really resonates with me and I absolutely love it so thankyou.

I also work with people every day with people who have a diagnosis of Schziophrenia and this site has given me a glimpse of the human side of them that I don’t get in my working life. Its had quite an effect on me so please continue to do what you do.

Your Son/Brother/Friend was a very talented man

England

2011/07/15 at 3:16 am
  • From Tamps on Wall

Hey There! usualy dont listen That kindow Drum n Bass but that is somethink els I just love thows songs !!! :))))

Estonia

2011/07/15 at 3:14 am
  • From unkown on Wall

Your music is awesome Graham.
    Respect.
    R.I.P

2011/07/15 at 3:13 am
  • From Damian on Wall

didn’t know Graham, I’d only seen him post on a forum, but I love his music and it was a shock to learn of his passing. Drum’n’bass music lost a lot of pure talent that day. Belated condolences to you guys.

2011/07/15 at 3:13 am
  • From Rutger on Wall

I just read the news that Graham(desimal)has past away. I am still in shock. I now his music already since it early releases on mp3.com. Always have thought his music was unique in its kind and genious. I just want to express to you that my thought are with you (family, friends and son) and I whish you lots of peace and love in your lifes.

Germany

2011/07/15 at 3:12 am
  • From Göran on Wall

I’m a great fan of Grahams Music, owning several of his DnB releases when they were just in promotion (white label) form.
    I too am a sufferer of auditory hallucinosis, to me it was a shock that he made this decision but I can also heavily identify with it.
    At times it can be torture, or like now it can be dead silent.

Sweden

2011/07/15 at 3:11 am
  • From Chris on Wall

I didn’t know graham personally, its a great loss to the music industry he will be missed, i send my regards to the family.

Wales

2011/07/15 at 3:10 am

91 Responses to Wall

1. Ciaran says:

Over 7 years after his death, I just recently discovered Graham’s music and I am absolutely amazed. It’s astonishing just how far ahead of his time he was as far as his music goes. His songs from the 2000’s destroy anything that has been made since then, and the genre has had 7 years to age! I can’t imagine what Neurofunk (or all of DnB in general) would be like if he were still around today. He would have changed the genre so much, even more than he already has. It’s a terrible shame what happened, but the world was truly blessed to have him.

RIP, Desimal. You will be missed.
    Oct/30/2013

2. saintek says:

Desimal is master of drum and bass. He is big inspiration, he forged his weakness into music and made something really special.

RIP Graham

3. Anonymous says:

R.I.P.
    I listen to his music every day. And they will never forget

4. Viktor says:

im not into dnb and i don’t know that much about Graham. But i like some of his tracks, especially hyperboria which is a masterpiece.
    I hope he is at peace :)

I am from Sweden by the way.

5. centuri says:

Desimal, your music was beatiful. Condolences to Seth and entire family. When I will get some money I’m gonna support you and website.

Poland

6. Донецк says:

Ukraine and Russia are remembers about Desimal!
    Your tracks are deeply entrenched in my heart,Graham!
    Thank you for your site!

(sorry for my english)

7. asymetriker says:

wherever you are, thanks for your music.

8. StormChild says:

Almost 8 years have passed, and Graham is still living in our hearts.

Rest In Peace, Prophet of DnB!

You will never be forgotten!

9. Viktor says:

Your soul lives in your music. You have completed your musical mission and I thank you for that. Rest in peace Graham William March!

Estonia

10. Jokeri90 says:

Desimal belongs to one of my favorite artists. He has his own style. REST IN PEACE !!!

11. Jokeri90 says:

Desimal blew my mind & soul, rest in peace.

12. Padla says:

жаль что все так закончилось. Спасибо за after life

Russia

13. Russia says:

Happy birthday, March…

14. Alex says:

Im so sad. Hope he have a better life now. Rest in peace Desimal!

Latvia

15. Sam says:

RIP to one of the greats, forever an inspiration to me.

16. Alexandr says:

The story of young genius. His music and biography continues to walk on Earth impressing & modifying minds of many, and Im not an exception.
    Rest in peace, Graham.

Russian from cold far Siberia.

17. Matthew says:

Greets! I born in ’85, i was diagnosed with paranoid schiofrenia in 2004, just the age as Graham. I always loved his tunes, they are so unique and represents my inner battle also. I think i was similar to him, in thinking, “It’s like, 200 hundred channels of Television all on at once and you can’t turn them off, nothing but unwanted noise and thoughts.”, i feel the same but my metaphore is “200 Candles, and u whistle one and two other candle start to fire”. Its bad that i couldn’t have one conversation with him, but since my diagnoses, i’m listening to his music and will always will love his musician style and sounds he used.

Matthew, from hungary.

18. AL says:

May 23 has passed again…rest in peace, Graham, we won’t forget you and all the beautiful music you’d made.

19. Hafragrautur says:

His tunes never gets old.