Wall

Leave a comment with us!

Check out what some other fans and friends are saying… and don’t forget to let us know what Country you are in!

• From Rutger on Wall

I just read the news that Graham(desimal)has past away. I am still in shock. I now his music already since it early releases on mp3.com. Always have thought his music was unique in its kind and genious. I just want to express to you that my thought are with you (family, friends and son) and I whish you lots of peace and love in your lifes.

Germany

2011/07/15 at 3:12 am
  • From Göran on Wall

I’m a great fan of Grahams Music, owning several of his DnB releases when they were just in promotion (white label) form.
    I too am a sufferer of auditory hallucinosis, to me it was a shock that he made this decision but I can also heavily identify with it.
    At times it can be torture, or like now it can be dead silent.

Sweden

2011/07/15 at 3:11 am
  • From Chris on Wall

I didn’t know graham personally, its a great loss to the music industry he will be missed, i send my regards to the family.

Wales

2011/07/15 at 3:10 am
  • From Daniel on Wall

Hi there,
    I feel sorry with you and the family. I just got acquainted to the work of Desimal a couple of weeks ago. So I don’t know him personal but I admire his work which possible won’t heal your wounds.

England

2011/07/15 at 3:09 am
  • From Mat on Wall

I am devastated by the lost of your dear friend Graham…. may he rests in peace.
    I love his music, and i feel like i have lost a friend, even if time goes by…..Hope he found the peace, and that he is happy wherever he may be.

2011/07/15 at 3:08 am
  • From Stash on Wall

Hello! I wish to condole. That does not kill us – does us more strongly! My respect to you for a site and the detailed information. Desimal in our memory, as talented and very unusual musician. Stash, Russia, Moscow
    Russia

2011/07/15 at 3:07 am
  • From Páll on Wall

Hy! Very big respect from Budapest! REST IN PEACE Desimal!!!!!!

Hungary

2011/07/14 at 11:05 pm
  • From Ludovica on Wall

I think Desimal was an expecially person..you can understand this just listening his music..nearly i cry when i listen AFTER LIFE..HE HAS BEEN INCREDIBLE!!!!!!i’ll remember forever the emotions that he succeed togive me!
    (excuse me for the english grammar)
    Forever with his Ludovica

Italy

2011/07/14 at 11:04 pm
  • From DJ Xig on Wall

Thank you very much for putting up an excellent web site! It means so much to see such a great tribute to Graham. Much peace —

DJ Xig ~ UK

2011/07/14 at 11:03 pm
  • From Richard on Wall

I never made any attempt to contact anyone when I heard. I was afraid. Afraid of believing what had come to be. I regret not getting to know him better, for his uninhibited musical expression was something I would have loved to been a part of. I cannot forget the times I did spend with him, and I can’t forgive myself for not spending more time with him.

I myself am now a diagnosed paranoid schizophrenic.

I love you G.March, and will always miss you.

Richard ~ Canada